Apsara and vine
A bas-relief goddess (devata) on the walls of the sanctuary at Ta Prohm, Angkor, Cambodia. This temple, dedicated by King Jayavarman VII in 1186 in honour of his mother, was deliberately left by French archeologists as it was found, overgrown by tree roots and in a semi-ruined state. It is one of the most evocative temples at Angkor.
Photo ID: 10150_32v2_Apsara
Author: Michael Freeman
File state: Final
Photo size: 18.7 Mpixels (53.5 MB uncompressed) - 3530x5300 pixels (11.7x17.6 in / 29.9x44.9 cm at 300 ppi)